Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9- 21-Day Sugar Detox Recap

Today is Friday! TGIF!
I had a productive day, kids were great and I am now ready for bed!

Breakfast- I made something new- zucchini pancakes from the 21DSD guide. I had these along side of sautéed Kale (ya I love Kale)!
Post-workout snack- pistachios.
Lunch- roast beef and sweet potatoes with grass fed butter! I finally found Kerrygold butter at SAMs club! I am so excited about this!
Snack- baked apple- found recipe on http://www.paleomg.com. It was a pretty yummy snack!
Dinner was a new recipe- spaghetti squash with sausage and spinach. My hubby and I ate this and the kids had leftovers!

Exercise was spin class at the YMCA.

Best part if my day was grocery shopping at SAMs and Fry's. I was excited to buy new veggies to play with for another week! Also stoked about the grass-fed butter- which I've already talked about! ;)

Today I am thankful for my job and my hubby's job! It was Payday today! Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment