Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5- 21-Day Sugar Detox Recap

Yeah! I made it through another day- and today was tough!!! I had the munchies all day and had a few moments of Mommy Anxiety! Mommy Anxiety is when I feel like I can't do anything right, everything is falling apart and I've got 4 people begging for my attention. I was stuck at home all day which never helps with the munchies!

Breakfast- Kale & Muchroom quiche from The Whole 30 program , and two Coconut Flour Muffins left over from last night. This morning I added butter and cinnamon to the muffins and they were much better!
Lunch- salad with chicken, avocado and tomatoes. Balsamic vinegar as my dressing.
Snack- green apple with almond butter. I also had a big handful of homemade roasted pumpkin seeds.
Dinner- leftover pot roast, onions and sweet potato with coconut butter & cinnamon. I made sure to eat till I was full for this meal. I wanted my food journal for the day to be OVER! Really the whole day to be done...you get my point!

Exercise today was- nothing! I made today my rest day. Thinking back I wonder is this also contributed to my bad day...

Best part if my day- ticking my baby Jack Jack, playing trains and getting to be his Mom! I really do love being a Mom!

Today I am thankful for my husband! He and I have been married for 10 years! We don't always agree but I know that no matter what he would do anything to make me happy!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment