Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7- 21-day Sugar Detox Recap

Today was another good day!
I have a lot of veggies in my fridge that need to be eaten before they go bad; so today I tried to eat more veggies.

Breakfast- kale & Mushroom quiche with a side of curry lemon cucumber.
Post-Workout snack- almond butter with celery sticks.
Lunch- sautéed kale, zucchini and leftover roast beef.
Snack- pumpkin granola with coconut milk.
Dinner- Salmon lettuce wraps with avocado.

Exercise today was at my local YMCA. I did a spin class and a yoga class.

Best part of my day was spent with my daughter reading the American Girl doll book Meet Felicity. These are books I had as a little girl. I saved them all these years for just this- to read them with my little girl!

Today I am thankful for my testimony of Jesus Christ and that we have a living prophet. It is hard living in an uncertain world. But with the gospel in my life and my testimony, I have faith that good will prevail and that we all can have peace and love in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment