Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 21- 21-Day Sugar Detox Recap

So today was my official final full day of my 21-Day Sugar Detox. It feels great having finished this challenge! Because I could eat a lot of other amazing and fulfilling foods, I didn't feel deprived or that I was on some sort of diet.
The one thing that made today hard, was knowing its Thanksgiving tomorrow. It made it tempting to start feasting early- especial when I went and picked up our pie and cake for tomorrow! But I resisted and will have my cake tomorrow!

Breakfast- sweet potato & sausage hash with two fried eggs.
Lunch- chipotle- steak salad.
Snack- pistachios and a banana
Snack- raw cocoa with almonds, and sunbutter. Trying to have a "treat" without breaking my sugar free detox.
Dinner- leftover beef with broccoli and carrot stir fry.

Exercise- crossfit. I totally tore my arms up with flipping the tires today. I felt weak on this part of our workout. But I felt great on my back squats!

Best part of my day- making a Paleo pumpkin pie with the kids! They (and my hubby) all ate it and loved it! I was a proud Mommy! I got the recipe from Everyday Paleo family cookbook! I didn't try it myself (yet), but it look an smelled amazing!

Today I am thankful for my family's safety. We are blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment