Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 19- 21-Day Sugar Detox Recap

Today was a good day!
I felt like I accomplished so many of my "Motherly" duties- grocery shopping, laundry, clean house- ya know all those good things!

Breakfast- pork omelet with tomato, onion and avocado.
Post workout- pork and almonds.
Lunch- beef stir fry with broccoli and carrots.
Snack- I made up a banana pumpkin ice-cream with magic shell- it turned out well!
Dinner- tilapia with tomato, avocado and cilantro.

Exercise- Crossfit

Best part of my day- actually finishing all the laundry I had- it was a lot and it all got put away! Yeah!

Today I am thankful for Dates! These amazing fruits are my long long friend! I haven't ate any since my Sugar Detox , so I am looking forward to eating them again very soon!!! This past weekend my family and I went to the Date Festival and I found a company that makes chocolate covered dated and stuffed dates, and other axing creations! I am so getting these soon to indulge in!



No comments:

Post a Comment