Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 15&16- 21- Day Sugar Detox Recap

So yesterday I was stuck at a movie theater watching the premier of Breaking Dawn, part 2- (so sad...) so I didn't post about my day. But I can say yesterday and today both went well and were successful sugar detox days!

I had the amazing pumpkin cake in a mug with chocolate whip again yesterday and boy does that fill you up! I noticed it the first time I had and then again yesterday. It totally curbs any craving you may be having and it fill up your belly so that your full and satisfied! I'm a huge fan!

I ate basically all leftovers the past two days, so I won't bore you with the details. I am happy with how this detox is going. I honestly don't want to stop it after 21 days! I'm planning on making my Thanksgiving feast as Paleo and sugar free as possible- ill have some grains for my hubby and kids though! I will probably cheat a little but honestly I don't want or feel like I need to go crazy on this day.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment