Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12- 21-Day Sugar Detox Recap

Today is Monday- and we all had the day off school and work because of Veteran's Day.
So today was all about family!
We took a 3 hour hike up the one and only mountain near us. It was a killer, but I'm so proud of us all for pushing through the steep climb! Even my 3 year old did it (with lots of help)!
My belly is full of good food that I ate today, and I'm sooo ready for bed!
Breakfast- Leftovers of the stuffed carnival squash from yesterday.
Snack during hike- banana and handful of raw almonds.
Lunch- Chicken curry with brocoli, cauliflower and snap peas.
Dinner- crock pot pork tenderloin and roasted brussel sprouts.
Snack/Dessert- something I've been dying to make from PaleOMG.com, http://paleomg.com/sugar-detox-sweet-potato-ice-cream-toasted-walnuts/, Sweet Potato Ice-Cream with toasted walnuts!
It was delicious! I will totally be making this again. If ya'll don't have an ice-cream maker, I totally recommend buying one! It's so nice to be able to make your own healthy ice-cream right at home!

Exercise- hike with family.

Best part of my day- hike with family.

Today I am thankful for- Nature! It was so great spending a few hours in it today, with of course, my family! :)

My 3 cute kids!
Tomorrow is a new day! I am looking forward to some good food (I'm sure mostly leftovers), and good exercise, as well as making the most of my day; whatever may come!

No comments:

Post a Comment