Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3- 21-Day Sugar Detox

Today is Saturday.
Weekends are so hard! Usually Friday-Sunday I splurge in all the goodies I've gone without during the week. So I'm happy that I've survived another day!
Breakfast- pumpkin hot cereal (pecans, almonds, pumpkin, banana, and coconut milk- blended together in my VitaMix, then warmed up in the microwave with cinnamon sprinkled on top. This was delicious! With 3 hard boiled eggs. I added some coconut butter to the eggs and YUMMY!
Lunch- left over Shrimp & Spaghetti squash from yesterday.
Snack- pumpkin granola with coconut flakes. This, by the way, isn't very tasty..it's missing the pure maple syrup, so not only did it not crisp up like granola should but now it's just soft and damp. I won't be making another batch if this.
Dinner- chicken, avocado and tomato lettuce wraps with yellow zucchini squash.

My exercise today was a 4 mile run and a 20 minute crossfit workout.

My favorite part of my day was my 2 hour nap! But if I'm not being selfish it would have been when the kids and I gutted our pumpkins so that we can make roasted pumpkin seeds tomorrow and maybe a Paleo Pumpkin dessert!

What I am thankful for today- sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment