Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10- 21-day sugar detox recap

Today went pretty good. I was a little more hungry during the day, so I had a couple snacks, but was really full after dinner- which prevented any desire for a late night snack.

Breakfast- leftover zucchini pancakes with a side of bacon.
Lunch- leftover sausage and spinach over spaghetti squash.
Snack- pistachios- a few handfuls!
Snack- green apple with almond bitter
Dinner- baked salmon over Brussels. This was a new meal I found on my awesome app Fast Paleo. This app is a must for anyone eating Paleo!

Exercise today was a 14 minute AMRAP crossfit workout.

Best part of my day was spending the day with my family. We had a very lazy Saturday at home. Sometimes it's nice to do nothing but be together!

Today I am thankful for my husband. He supports me in all I do- thinks I'm the best at everything I do, and loves me even when he shouldn't!

Tomorrow marks my half way point through my sugar detox!!! I'm excited to have successfully finished this- at this point I don't see me failing. I do hope that I'll lose weight on this, but I know it's going to take longer than 21 days for me to reach my weight goal. What I'd love to master is the art of maintaining my goal weight. I seem to only maintain my weight for a very short period before either I go on vacation or get injured or just basically give up and go back to my old habits. I really want to master my weight! Ugh! I hope this time I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment