Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2- 21-Day Sugar Detox

Today was a good day! No headache and I made a couple new recipes that turned out pretty good!
Breakfast- Brussels with 3 fried eggs.
Lunch- shrimp with a lemon cream sauce over spaghetti squash.
Snack- pumpkin granola over a baked green apple.
Dinner- BLT salad with a hard boiled egg.
Snack- pumpkin granola with coconut flakes.

My exercise today consisted of a 30 minute incline speed walk on the treadmill with about 10 minutes of hand weights, upper body.

The best part of my day was watching my husband make chocolate chip cookies with the kids! As soon as he walked in the door from work he wanted to make cookies with the kids. I don't think this had ever happened in our 10 years of marriage!

Day 2 of what I'm thankful for- running and yoga. I'm grateful I have a strong body that allows me to do these things that I do love. I've been injured before and it took me away from these things. I am thankful I am strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment