Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20- 21-Day Sugar Detox Recap

Today went really good! I had a pretty relaxing day and was able to exercise and eat some yummy food!

Breakfast- pumpkin "nut" meal with a side of crock pot pork.
Lunch- beef with broccoli and carrot stir fry.
Snack- pumpkin cake in a mug with chocolate whip.
Dinner- sweet potato hash with sausage and a side of avocado.

Exercise- 4 mile run & Pilates

Best part of my day- having my hubby go to school with Jack to have Thanksgiving lunch together! Also I got to go to my other kids school and see them- they're always so excited to see Mom at their school!

Today I am thankful for good parents! Both my husband and I were blessed to have amazing parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment