Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11- 21-Day Sugar Detox Recap

Yeah! We are officially half way through this detox. I can feel that my body is regulating my sugar cravings. My energy levels are pretty steady. However I have been indulging in as many "naps" as I can get these days. I keep reading how important sleep is for weight loss and muscle recovery- so I'm taking all I can get!

Pre-Workout- 1 hard boiled egg and half banana.
During workout- 1 packet of baby food1 squash & banana.
Pre-workout- 1 hard boiled egg and half banana.
Brunch- stuffed carnival squash- sausage, mushrooms, onions, 1/2 green apple, spinach, & seasonings- YUMMY!!!
Lunch- tomato, avocado and egg lettuce wraps.
Snack- pistachios- LOTS & LOTS of pistachios!!! I probably should stop buying these- I can't seem to stop eating them!
Dinner- spaghetti squash with leftover stuffing mix from my carnival squash brunch.

Exercise today was a 13 mile run with two friends. It was a slow pace but felt really good. My energy was great suing the run an my stomach didn't get upset afterwards! Yeah!

Best part of my day was my run. I was so nervous going to far and not knowing how my body would react to my Paleo and Sugar Detox. But it went better than I expected! So happy about this!

Today I am thankful for all the Veteran's. Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment