Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1- 21-day Sugar Detox

I did it- finished my first day- only 20 more days to go! Lol
Breakfast was easy- 3 eggs, 1/2 avocado, and leftover roasted Brussels.
Lunch was a quick chicken curry- coconut milk, green curry, fish sauce with veggies and chicken.
Snack was a banana and some roasted pumpkin seeds.
Dinner was leftover chicken curry.

I felt that I did really well on my food today. I wasn't hungry and it was only after lunch that my craving for some Halloween candy hit. I steered off this craving by working on my Scentsy and then having my snack.
My only complaint about today was the sharp painful headache that I got this evening just before dinner. It hasn't gone away either...I am thinking this headache may be the sugar leaving my body. I know it's probably in shock not getting all the sugar it was used to the day before (Halloween)!

My exercise today consisted of a 4 mile rub and 45 minutes of Pilates.

My favorite part of my day was spent with my 2nd child. I went to his school and sat with him during lunch, then he and I "played" together outside during the lunch recess. The smiles in his face and the hugs and kisses I get from this little boy are priceless to me. He makes me so happy and proud!

Being that its Thanksgiving this month, I also want to share with you each day something that I am thankful for. Today I am thankful for my family's health. Overall we are good, healthy people. We are very blessed.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment