Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6- 21-Day Sugar Detox Recap

Today was a pretty good day! I didn't have any major ups or downs, it was just a good day- I can't complain!

Pre-Workout snack- tablespoon of almond butter and a chunk of roast beef. It wasn't the most awesome combo but I just needed some fat and protein to get me ready to run!
Breakfast- Kale & Mushroom quiche and pumpkin "nut" meal- which is the new name to my new favorite sugar free Paleo meal. I think I've made this recipe even more easy for everyone to copy, here ya go:
1/4 c. Pecans
1/4 c. Slivered Almonds
1/4 c. Coconut milk
1/4 c. Pumpkin purée
1/2 frozen banana
Mix all ingredients in blender until blended to a slightly chunky consistency. Put into a small bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes. Add cinnamon on top! Yummy!
Lunch- tuna & avocado lettuce wraps.
Snack- Coco-Nut Banana smoothie.
This included:
1 c. Coconut milk
2 tablespoons of almond butter
1/2 frozen banana
4-5 ice-cubes
1 handful of baby spinach
This smoothie was very filling and could probably be a meal than a snack.
Dinner- leftover roast beef and onions.

Exercise today was a 6 mile run.

Best part of my day- bedtime! My hubby was gone tonight so everything was on me to get homework done, cook dinner, feed kids, bathe kids and get kids to bed. Needless to say, my best moment was when they all were in bed!

Today I am thankful for our freedom to vote! Today was Election Day- and I totally rocked the vote! I hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment