Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Paleo Whole 30- Day 9 & 10

Day 9 & 10
WOW! The last two days have been so busy! 
Yesterday I had a huge Girls Night Party at my house. I was launching my new Velata Fun Fondue business, as well as helping out a friend with her Thirty-One business. So I had to get my house all set up for the party, and get all the yummy dippings ready for the fondue fiasco! I had so much sugar in my house, I could almost taste it...awe, those were the days! LOL
Our cute Velata Fondue warmers in Clementine! 
So because of my busy schedule I've been eating a lot of leftovers. Once again, I'm so grateful to have these leftovers in my fridge, it's a lifesaver in any healthy eating plan. YOU must have your fridge and pantry stuffed with healthy options; otherwise you will always go for the unhealthy, sugar coated, and saturated fat filled options! Trust me- I know!
I honestly can't remember exactly what I ate yesterday, but luckily I did take some pictures! So here is what I captured on my Instagram! 
I know...it looks so familiar- I've ate it at least a dozen times so far I think!
Day 10- Today's breakfast was leftover quiche, then snack was raw cashews and an apple. Lunch was leftovers (duh) of Turkey Burger and Sweet Potato with a Spinach Salad. I was pretty hungry again today...and very irritable... and tired....the symptoms are not looking good! 
Lunch..yum!
I was headed to the gym to do another Crossfit workout and Hot Yoga. So for my PreWorkout meal I ate a few sticks of deer jerky and a handful of almonds. 
My Crossfit workout totally sucked while I was doing it. I wasn't feeling very strong today. I worked every part of my body. I sweated a bucket or two, and afterwards I felt amazing! It's great that you feel like that after it's all said and done. It's that feeling that I have to remind myself about so that I keep doing it. Hot Yoga tonight was very calm and relaxing- a much needed break!
My Crossfit Workout Today.

For dinner I made up my own little Chicken Sausage Paleo Hash! 
Super simple and easy:
To your large skillet, add 2 large tablespoons of Coconut Oil.
To this add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon or Jamaican Five Spice.
Let these simmer for a couple minutes. Then add Chicken Sausage (or any lean & clean meat you have)
Cook meat till almost done. Then add your choice of veggies/fruit. 
I added Onion, Zuchini and one large grated apple. I've never tried any other fruit, so not sure if anything but apples would work in this.,..
Cover pan and let these all simmer and cook for about 5 minutes or until liquids are gone.

There ya go! How easy is that! It made a huge portion, so I'm sure I'll be eating this again for the rest of the week!
Dinner- Chicken Sausage Hash & Brocoli 
I do have some really amazing Paleo recipes that I want to try. I'm trying not to be so boring, but like I said before, I've been so busy this week...and sadly it's not slowing down till Saturday. 

Now it is bedtime and I'm off to slumber! Good Night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment