Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Paleo Whole 30 day 11

Today was another successful day!
First though with my exercise- I ran 5 miles this morning. My legs felt really heavy from yesterday's Crossfit. So it wasn't my fastest run. Then I did Pilates at the YMCA. Pilates today was a lot of leg work and WOW was I feeling it!
For my food I had deer jerky and cashews for my Pre-Workout. Then for my Post-Workout I had a green smoothie that I made up. Basically three everything in my fridge into my Vitamix with some coconut milk. It was yummy!
Spinach, Kale, Celery, Coconut Milk, Banana, Strawberries.
Breakfast was leftover (and the last of) my Kale and Mushroom Quiche.
Lunch was a Tuna salad.
1 can of tuna, with a T. of homemade mayo, celery, and green onions. Bed of greens, tomato, carrots, and avacado.
My Middle child graduated from preschool tonight so we treated the family to McDonalds. I ate the fruit and walnut salad, but only the fruit. The walnuts are coated in sugar and the yogurt is not part of the Whole30 plan. So I also ate 2 packs of the kids apples from their Happy Meals. Once we got home from McDonalds, I ate one of my leftover meals. 
One thing I tried today that was new, was Vita Coco. Vita Coco's an all-natural, Super hydrating, fat free, cholesterol free, nutrient packed, potassium stacked, mega electrolyte drink. I bought this at GNC when I was there getting some Amino Acids for my sore muscles. A few weeks ago I probably would say this tasted pretty bad...it's very different! But now, since I haven't been eating anything processed or sugar basically of any kind, I think it's not so bad! Plus it's great for a pre-workout drink!

Today was a good day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment