Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Paleo Whole 30- Day 8

Day 8

Yesterday (Monday) was a day I like to call "Hungry Andrea". It's one of those days that nothing seems to fill my belly for longer than an hour. It's a frustrating situation. 
I made something new for breakfast- Kale & Mushroom Quiche.
This was my first time making and eating a Quiche. 
It was so easy to do, and it tasted amazing! I will be making more Quiches in my future!

I was hungry about 2 hours later, so I had my favorite snack, a handful of almonds and an apple.
For lunch I had something a little larger, since I was still feeling so hungry. I made a large spinach salad, with mushrooms, red onions, and blackberries. Dressing was balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. I also had leftovers of my Broccoli Breakfast Hash. 

This satisfied me for a couple more hours. Then I was hungry AGAIN, I was heading to the gym for a Crossfit workout and Hot Yoga. So this was going to be my Pre-WOD. I had leftovers Turkey Burger and a sweet potato with nothing but cinnamon. 
I am SAVED by having leftover healthy Paleo in my fridge! I might be eating a lot today, but at least I know it's all real food  and it's Paleo approved! I totally recommend leftovers! 
My workout went great! I had a friend join me and my trainer today. I once again don't know what it was called that we did, but we each had a 20lb hand weight. We would do 12 reps on one arm, pushing the weight into the air, like a should press. Then we'd drop the weight and run across the parking lot to another weight and do the other arm. We did this six times, so 3 times on each arm. It was pretty tough, especially the last rep and that it was probably 108 degrees outside! 
After this, my trainer and I did some work on the bar (once again, not sure what this was called), but he wanted to see where my strength is, so each time I'd push up the weight 3 times, then he'd add more weight for the next 3 reps. We did this 5 times. On the 5th time, I couldn't push up the bar the whole way, so obviously that is where I maxed out at.
Hot Yoga was as great as usual. I sweat my butt of in this class and I get to practice headstands! Its a tough class, but afterwards, you feel amazing!
Gotta love when we practice headstands! So fun!
Dinner tonight was the last of my favorite Green Chicken Curry. I'm sure going to miss this meal....guess I better make another big batch of it soon! 
Lots of water was drank today, and I felt finally full at the end of the day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment