Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Scentsy Spring Sprint- Phoenix, Arizona

After I attended Houston's Spring Sprint, it was time to go to my local Spring Sprint in Phoenix, Arizona. 
I had a handful of team members attending this Spring Sprint as well. 
This was a unique Spring Sprint for me, because I wasn't just attending it, I was also one of their guest speakers!!!! I was asked by corporate to give a 10-15 minute presentation. I was a little nervous, but knew that I had the experience and knowledge I needed to make it a success. 
From the feedback I got, it sounds like I did great!

Scentsy randomly gives out tickets during the Spring Sprint series. There are Gold Tickets, Silver Tickets and Purple Tickets. One of my team members, Megan, was lucky enough to receive a Silver Ticket! The Silver Ticket gives her free convention registration, a $250 value! 
I was so excited for Megan! Woo HOO!

Beautiful Megan with her Silver Ticket!

On our PediCab to lunch!


We loved our PediCab! Isn't our driver adorable! 

Gaby, Missi and Megan enjoying Spring Sprint!

A quick team photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment