Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Running with Friends

I just have to post about the importance of running with friends! 
If it wasn't for my friends, I am not sure if I would have ever started running. My friend Doorly was my inspiration to get going. She had been running for a couple years when we met. She had ran a full marathon and taught me everything I needed to know about running!
Running with friends is so much fun, talking about EVERYTHING while we run, being there for each other when we need that extra push, and knowing someone is there by your side all 20+ miles. 

If you're thinking of starting up running, my first bit of advice- Find a partner! Together you will be able to do so much more! 

Eventually you may have to go on runs by yourself, and believe me, it's not easy, but you will be prepared because of the work you did with your partner.

My friends & running partners!

Right now I'm currently training for my first full marathon by myself. 
It will be the most challenging thing I have done so far in my running career. 

I need all the emotional & mental support and help I can get! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment