Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Friday, February 17, 2012

Pizza Night with Cauliflower Crust Pizza




Cauliflower Pizza
Like most of you, I'm totally obsessed with Pinterest! I love finding new recipes, blogs, inspiration on Pinterest! It's so addicting! I have been having so much fun trying all the new things I'm find on Pinterest too. My favorite thing so far....Cauliflower Crust Pizza! I love the blog that this recipe comes from. She is a huge inspiration to me! I love her outlook on life! Thank you so much for bringing me this new fav!


I had made this pizza a week or so ago while my MIL was visiting. She and I loved it! At the time, my kids were probably eating their Annies Mac & Cheese, so they didn't' get to try the pizza.
 Tonight I decided it was time to try it out on the kiddos! I was nervous making it this for my picky little eaters. I remember reading how letting your kids help you prepare the food, makes it more likely for them to be willing to try it, and enjoy it. So I had all three kids up at the counter helping me make our pizzas.
They were so excite about it, and you know what?!?! They loved it!!! Yeah! Healthy Food Success!


The three kiddos with their "Thumbs UP"! 
Sophia is the pickiest eater of all the kids, and she was the first to finish her pizza!

I am so in love with the results- I think we may never have "crusted" pizza again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment