Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Paleo- Whole30- day 23, 24 and 25

Wow! I can't believe I've just finished day 25 of my Whole30 challenge! I am loving this lifestyle and honestly I want to keep it going way beyond the 30 days.
I've been really busy and I've been eating leftovers for the most part all week. So nothing too excited food wise to tell ya about.
I did try a new bar the other day. The peeps at NoshBar sent me a free sample! I ate it immediately and lived every bite! I'm not sure if it's 100% Whole30 approved but I think it's pretty close.
My workouts this week have been pretty good. The only thing missing has been Crossfit. My trainer has been MIA. Seriously not sure what happened to him, hopefully everything is okay with him. Because he's been gone I've ended up just doing my own thing. But I've been working out hard- and my body is always super spent by the end of each day.
I get to weigh myself in 5 more days...I'm actually very nervous about this. I feel like I've lost weight. My clothes are lose and overall I just feel amazing. I'm afraid though if I weigh myself and I haven't lost weight I'll be bummed still, even though I feel amazing.
I'm almost tempted to not weigh myself. I don't want to be disappointed or defined by a number.
What would you do?

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment