Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Saturday, August 4, 2012

New Business Opportunities!

As you may know my story, I took a huge leap of faith five years ago- I joined a Direct Sales candle company called Scentsy. Joining a direct sales company was totally against my nature. I soon saw how easy this was and how well the products sold themselves! My business grew into more than I could have ever imagined- but exactly what I wanted and needed!
Now Scentsy is growing, more brands and opportunity than ever before.
A few months ago we launched Velata, a fun chocolate Fondue, and just this week we launched Grace Adele- simple and smart fashion, including handbags, clutches, jewelry and accessories!
The Scentsy family is always looking ahead, finding ways that we all can grow our businesses an making it possible for us to live our dreams!
Which brand suits you? Is there one or more brands that you'd like to be a part of?
I'd be happy to send you more info or answer any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment