Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Sister's Weight Loss Story

My Sister and I- July 2010

I've always looked up to my big sister- she is my best friend.
We didn't grow up being best friends. It took us until we were both in our 20's to see how great we really had it with eachother.
I'm glad we are where we are today. I feel like she is one of the few people in my life that know exactly who I am, why I am the way I am, and where I want to go. She never has judged me, and has always supported everything I've done. I'm one lucky girl to have her as my sister!
Recently my sister starter her own weight loss journey. I am so proud of her. She's losing weight the way you should, by eating healthy and exercising. She's changing her lifestyle. She's not looking for a quick fix, and she's being postive and patient!
She just starter her own weight loss blog. I LOVE reading this. She's very open and doesn't hold anything back- this is what I feel we all need to do! She tells it like it is, and doesn't "sugar" coat anything. We all know how bad lots of "sugar" can be, right!?!?

My sister's goal is to lose 100 pounds by February 2013!

I can't wait to take another picture of us together with her new life and body!

YOU GO ALLISON! LOVE YOU!


3 comments:

  1. I forgot you had this blog! It's fabulous! And GO ALLISON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! You are so nice! I love you! As if you didn't already know that! See you Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete