Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Monday, March 19, 2012

Salt Lake Marathon- Just Weeks Away!


I am now officially signed up for the Salt Lake City Marathon!
I've been running my butt off, preparing for this event.
When most people are sleeping in on Saturday's, I'm off getting my miles in.
A couple weeks ago I had a 16 mile run to do, but having the extra time (thanks to the hubby at home with the kids, and me keeping my pace), I decided to run 4 more miles, making it a total of 20 for the day! After I was able to do this, I felt a lot more confident that I would be able to run the full 26.2 miles of a full marathon.

Now I'm down to about 4 more weeks till the big day! I've got scheduled 3 more long runs, and of course my 2-3 shorter runs during the weeks.

So excited to get to mark this full marathon off my "to-do" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment