Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4- 21-Day Sugar Detox

Today is Sunday. Sundays are always hard days for me to stay on track- but I did it today!
I catch myself trying to go back to my bad habits- craving candy (which is all over our house thanks to Halloween), and wanting to give in, telling myself one thing won't hurt. But the truth is, one slip up does hurt my progress and it hurts my confidence.

Pre-Workout Snack- 1 hard boiled egg & 1/2 avocado.
Breakfast- Paleo pumpkin oatmeal & scrambled eggs. *I am in LOVE with this Paleo pumpkin oatmeal! I want to eat it for every meal! So yummy!
Snack- green apple with almond butter.
Lunch- top sirloin roast, broccoli, and a coconut flour muffin from the 21-day sugar detox recipe guide. I was highly disappointed by these; they were so dry, I could barely swallow them...ugh!
Dinner- leftover shrimp with lemon cream sauce over spaghetti squash. I love my easy leftovers!

My exercise today was a 10 mile run with my friend Maritza. It was a tough run today, I felt like I was dragging, but I did it!

Best part of my day was spending time with my hubby and kids, and going to church and seeing my best friends baby blessed! Also the kids and I had fun in the kitchen today making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and roasted pumpkin seeds! I love using fresh pumpkin!

Today I am thankful for the Gospel in my life! I don't know where I'd be without it. I'm a Mormon and proud to be! Http://www.lds.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment