Scentsy Fragrance

Scentsy Fragrance
wickless candles & more

ShareThis

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14- 21-Day Sugar Detox Recap

I think today went well. I feel like my body is "normalizing"- finding is balance and happy spot! I don't have spikes in my energy and I feel like I have so much control over my sugar cravings. I'm losing my "temptations", which totally rocks!

Breakfast- left over spaghetti squash sausage stuffed goodness!
Pre-Workout- 2 hard boiled eggs with a little coconut butter (YUM)!!
Lunch- leftover pork and carrots.
Snack- pumpkin cake with chocolate cream- this came from PaleOMG.com. If you don't subscribe to this girls blog, you should- she's all about the Paleo treats!
Dinner- Greek stuffed eggplant with sausage.

Exercise was crossfit. It wasn't the best workout- in other words I didn't feel like I needed a shower after! I think I'll start basing my workout on if they required a shower after! If I shower after than you KNOW I worked hard! ;)

Best part if my day was probably the pumpkin cake with chocolate cream. I know it sounds bad- but it's the truth!

Today I am thankful for long pants and long sleeved shirts and jackets! It's the perfect weather here right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment